Saturday Float Trip Weather Update


Current weather report for Albany, WIScreen Shot 2015-07-10 at 10.14.42 AM

Hey Connex- Ok so as of right now it is looking like the weather is supposed to get nasty right in the middle of our float trip.  Living in WI we are all well aware that this forecast could change 5 times before tomorrow.  I wanted to be sure that we were all on the same page if the weather looks like it may spoil our day.

I have spoken to the bus company and the good thing is, we can reschedule our trip free of charge if the weather is not cooperating.  However, we need to make sure that we make the call to them before the driver leaves or there will be a fee.  Meaning I need to call the bus company by 9:00 am.  Those of you who are the at the gym at 9:00 am for open gym will help make the call on the trip! 😉 Also as far as Open Gym tomorrow there willl be a WOD posted for anyone who would like to get a WOD in before the trip! — its a tough one!  Just ran through it myself!)

Any changes in tomorrows float trip will be posted on Facebook so please stay tuned to that.  Hopefully this is all for nothing though cause the weather is going to be absolutely lovely and we will have nothing to worry about!!!
If weather does not look promising our rain reschedule float trip will be on Sunday, July 26th.