To wrap up our 30 day paleo challenge we wanted to share all of the impressive results with the entire Connex community. We could not have been more proud or more impressed with all of the participants.
The totals posted below are calculated from the 20 participants who completed the challenge from start to finish.
total pounds lost = 78.4
total inches lost = 28.5
total increase in DL reps = 132
total increase in WOD reps = 190
These numbers would not have been possible without the focus and hard work from every single challenger. What a great performance from all!
As for the team winners of the Challenge we have:
1st place team = Steph and Santana with more then a 600% increase in DL performance and 140% increase in their WOD reps. They also had the highest percent decrease in loss of inches with 11%.Way to go you two and congrats! Way to go you two and congrats!
2nd place team = Zell and Yulia
3rd place team = Lindy and Olivia
We also wanted to recognize some individuals who stood out on their own
– Lost the greatest percentage of weight – Mark (-6.98%)
– Had the greatest percent increase in DL reps – Steph (500%)
– Had the greatest percent increase in WOD reps – Steph (113.33%)
– Had the greatest percentage loss in Waist (in) -Alison (-9.56%)
– Had the greatest percentage loss in Hips (in) – Alex (-17.14%)
– Had the greatest amount of net WOD points (taking into account cheat points) – Megan P.
Again, congrats to all of our Challengers. You should all be very proud of what you accomplished in these 30 days. Now its time for all of us to gear up for our March Challenge and get ready to improve our pull ups!
15 min to establish 1 rep max back squat
5 rounds- 3 min AMRAP:
3 Power Cleans (135/95)
Rest 1 minute. Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.