Congratulation Jason O!
Jason O. is CFC August Athlete of the Month!
1. What is something we might not know about you? I used to live in Los Angeles
2. What is your favorite music to listen to while WODing? 80s rock- guns n roses, etc.
3. What recent adventure are you planning? Exploring New Zealand and Australia- and looking for a box there.
4. How long have you been at CrossFit Connex? About 7 months
5. What is your favorite paleo mean/snack? Arugula, tomatoes and steak
6. What is one thing you have done at CFC that you never though you would do? Handstands!
7. What results have you seen so far in coming to CFC? I have muscles in places i didn’t know they even existed!
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Connex. I did not think I would come back. It was very intense. I did not come back right away. It took almost 2 weeks to recover! But the support of Emily and Kief and everyone pushing me to try harder was very infectious and I thought I would try it again. Now I am going 5-6 days a week.